14 weeks! I think there is a difference!
I will be taking pics every couple weeks because I think once a week is too much and knowing me I will want to put all of the pics in the babies scrapbook! Lets face it you don't need that many belly shots! Some people say you should wear the same outfit and stand in the same room/same position but I like the variety. You still can see the differences. And yes I am wearing maternity pants. My old pants fit up until week 8 and then they got really uncomfortable. Especially my jeans. I got away with dress pants for awhile but now all I wear is maternity and my gosh they are great!
Saw papa myself yesturday and he looks so much better! His rosy cheeks are back and I saw his eyes! He has the bluest eyes! He was chewing on his breathing tube a bit so they gave him anti anxiety meds to help him relax. He is still isn't awake awake but he's coming. Now we just need that cleansing machine to help his kidneys function properly and we will be on a better road to recovery! I guess its not a true dialysis machine because you can only get that machine at certain places but this is pretty close to a functioning kidney. Its cleaning his blood, protecting the liver, and taking so much fluid out an hour because his kidneys can't. His swelling has already come down so much!
Okay time to get ready to go to my moms. Justin works allllllll day and night so I am doing some laundry and mom is making me a scetti dinner! yum! I love my old appetite. 2nd trimester is so nice! I also have to go to bridal elegance and get measured now for a bridesmaid dress before I get too big and they won't be able to guess an accurate size for me!
Hope you all are having a great weekend! Sorry so long!
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment