Friday, October 17, 2008

So I am feeling much better already since I started my antibiotic and am very happy about that! Our windows finally got installed today toooo!!!! tomorrow is our back sliding glass door and that is where we really will save money this winter. There was always a huge draft that would come in and this is going to help big time! Plus it alreay looks better in here with the new windows. I never thought I would get so excited about windows!

My sister kristin came up this weekend to see our nana's and our papa's. We are meeting up tomorrow to go to the hospital and then I am going to mason farms with mama lynne. After Justin gets out of work he is meeting us all down at my mom's house for chicken chili and cornbread. So I am looking foward to that and then sunday is my god daughters 4th birthday party at the zoo. We all are going to walk around for zoo boo after we do the birthday thing. Lots going on this weekend but hey I gotta get used to that eventually!

No comments: