Dr's appointment yesturday went ok. I didn't gain anymore weight and my blood pressure was normal. I had the dr. check me since I have been feeling pressure and have been so uncomfortable. Nothing. Closed not dialated at all, not even one cent.!!! So she suggested that I make my next appointment with my primary ob and if she checks me and I'm not dialated that I might want to consider a c section since they can't induce me if I'm not dialating. She also suggested this because of my frame and how tiny I am. On the other hand she said if I do dialate that I should be induced right away and not to wait to my due date since the baby is already 7 pounds and measuring ahead. So pretty much next week is my last week of work and then the following week we might be parents!! At this point its in God's hands and if my body can give birth vaginally then I will be dialated by next week and if not then I will opt for the c section. Justin and I have talked about it and we would rather it be scheduled and not in an emergency situation. To me that is more scarey! She is a very happy baby in her little home but mommy is ready!! At least I know that there is at least one more good week to get things final and ready around here!
time to get ready for work! Today is the dinosaure museum for the kids. They have been learning about dinos for two weeks, making projects, and learning songs. their parents come to a concert and then their child takes them on a tour!! its really cute!!!
love
jamie and baby
No comments:
Post a Comment