Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My dr's appointment went very well! She said the baby is trying to position herself downward and is right above my bladder. She said once she drops below my bladder I won't feel that lightening pressure but it will turn into a different kind of pressure! Her heartbeat sounded really good and I had the group B strep test done.....fun... actually it wasn't as bad as I thought. My OB is really quick! ! I weight 145 and my blood pressure was really good. My urine was also really good; no proteins, sugars or keytones. I am hydrated! wahoo!! So we have our last sono next tuesday and then I see the dr next thursday. I go weekly now!! wow!

I also got items I knew I would need for my hospital bag over the weekend. Nursing bra, tank, robe, nursing pads and cream. I obviously need a little more than this but I have the rest! Okay time to get ready for work. Its going to be in the upper 30's today and its going to be in the 50s this weekend!!! Its been nice and sunny plus you can hear birds chirping! I love it!!!

No comments: