Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Good morning! Sorry there wasn't a weekend update but we were pretty busy! Saturday we had bowling and in the morning we went to babies r us and went to lunch. We got a few things that I really thought we should have and then when we got home we started some of her laundry!! Sheets, couple blankets, newborn and 0-3 white onsies, sleepers and her hats. Her room is almost complete but we have justin's old computer tower cart still in there. However when I came home he told me to be careful of opening the front door bc something was behind it. well it was the tower! He also got rid of my old computer and got the hard drive out of it. Now all that is in her room is her stuff! wahoo!!

I actually did really good at bowling! I got my highest game of 169! the other two games were good too. I think this might be my last week actually bowling. I am feeling way too much pressure and I am so uncomfortable that by the end of the day I can't stand for more than a few minutes. I do have a dr's appointment this morning and I plan on talking to her about all of this! No sono today but next tuesday! I can't wait to see her on the monitor!!!! Well I better get ready, don't want to be late for my appointment! But all is well, just getting uncomfortable which is expected since I have four weeks left!!!

I will update later with my appointment info!!

take care
jamie

No comments: