Monday, March 30, 2009

Here are some pictures from the day Addyson was born! I will post other pictures here and there but I do have a kodak gallery that I will be emailing periodically to family. Here is my last belly shot at 38 weeks and 4 days! I weighed 148 pounds right before I delivered and when I checked my weight yesturday I am now 125 pounds! 10 more pounds to go! My belly button is also almost "normal" again! Still have a little belly but that is expected!
Birth story to come soon!




First minute of life~


Proud daddy!




First family picture. We are so in love!










Addyson and Nana Lynne





Papa Timmy


He is in love.


Finally holding my baby with some feeling in my body! (spinal was wearing off)



Pork chop!










My family



Love this pic


Coming home today!



Love those dark baby blues. Hope they stay



First sponge bath


So clean! coming home outfit



On our way!




















No comments: