I got my test results in regards to my strep b test and I am negative!!! No iv antibiotics for me when I go into labor!! Yesturday justin and I had our friends Ryan and Kristy over for dinner. Justin got propane for the grill and we made steak, mushrooms (on the grill), and red skinned potatoes with green beans! It was very yummy! Plus justin and I had fun prepping the dinner together which is something that we never do! He was all excited about the mushrooms. So I cleaned them off and he cut out the stems and placed them in a bowl! It worked out really well actually! We also got a ton of house work done so that we could relax after Alexis's 7th birthday party at McDonalds today. Only thing on my list to do today is wash some more of the babies things that I think we will need! Her room is pretty much done to so I will charge my camera and try to get some pictures up soon!
How am I feeling: hmmmm still uncomfortable at times. both sides of my hips have been bugging me. I think I am just getting ready for delivery!! She moves around like crazy and justin likes to move her around himself. I yell at him because it just feels really wierd!!! He also thinks its funny when I laugh and my belly jiggles like santa claus! He has been really talking to the baby lately. He tells her that she needs to come out and hang with daddy. I tell him to quite putting ideas in her head because its not time! ! I would rather have my maternity leave somewhat close to her due date. That way I have the better months of spring off!! Well time to go get ready for the birthday party!
jamie and baby
No comments:
Post a Comment