Today I have a pedicure with two ladies from work!!! I can't wait, its going to be so nice to be pampered!!! Its also a beautiful and sunny day in Erie again!!! I really love it when we have nicer weekends. I don't care what happens during the week while I'm working! Oh yesturday I met my mom up at sam's club and as we were walking around I came acrossed some huge area rugs. They had a 6' by 9' berber cream rug with some specles of color for 30 dollars!!! I said mom put it in the cart....sold! We layed it down and it makes the room so warm and cozy! This will make playing in her room a lot easier than sitting on the hardwood floor! It pretty much fills up her whole room....well the part of the room that we could actually sit and play! We ended up leaving the crib up against the wall right under the clock instead of angled out from the wall. It makes it bigger but I'm not sure if I like how the whole room has something flat against the wall. I might have justin lift the crib up over the rug and then angle it again just to see!
Well time to get going. Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
love
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment