We had a great time at the birthday party yesturday!! It was so nice to go together because justin always missed out on doing things like that with me! Some of my friends joke that if they weren't in my wedding they would never of believed that I had a husband! But with weekends off he is able to do these kinds of things. And its just not with my firends but his friends kids events as well.
Got the swing built and placed where it will be in the living room. Its really cute and matches the decor very well! So its not an eye sore! Thank you Aunt stacey, Aunt Chris and Nana! I didn't get any more of her laundry done yesturday due to all of the rain we had! my goodness! Hopefully I can get a little load done tonight. I think I have the evening off, my client has the flu, so his mom told me they will most likely cancel concidering how close I am getting! I don't need the flu!!
Last night I had a horrible time getting to sleep. She positioned herself in the strangest way and let me tell you the pain I felt! I seriously had to do deep breathing and sit up so she would move! I will say that the breathing did help with the pain I was having. It lasted about 5 minutes and justin rubbed my back a little and then my stomach. He gets her to move faster than I do when I touch my stomach! Finally she moved and it didn't hurt as badly so I could lay down on my other side.
I am excited to go to our last sono tomorrow! I am curious as to how big she is and to see what she looks like now with the 4d sono! Well I am going to get ready for work!
love
jamie and baby
No comments:
Post a Comment