Friday, March 20, 2009

My appointment went as I expected.....no progress. Its okay though, I had a feeling that I was going to end up needing a c section anyways which is going to be on monday!!! March 23rd!!!! It was nice too because Justin surprised me and met me at the appointment. He was in a meeting that morning and when he finished he came to the dr's office! It was nice to make all of the decisions with my husband! We are very excited that we are going to meet our little girl after months and months of not really knowing her! I am a little nervous that we are going to finally meet her too, though! Its crazy to think that we are going to have a baby in 4 days!!! Okay time to finish getting ready for my last day of work! I am going to have such a hard time leaving my boys:( It's going to be an emotional day! wish me luck!!

love
jamie and baby lo

No comments: