Thursday, June 25, 2009

Addyson's first week with me back to work was a success! I even did better than I thought I would and it feels really good to be back. I have something more to look forward to when I am done for the day! After I took Alicia and her friend to the beach, Addyson and I headed back up to bridal elegance, to pick up my dress...again. It fit much better with the corrections done! We got home and she was getting irritated because she gets so hot in her carseat. Heat gets trapped under her and she gets really warm. So I layed her on the couch and she took a little nap. I ate a snack and then fed her again! We just stayed in the rest of the afternoon since it was so hot out. Plus it looked like it was going to storm but it never did. Since justin was out of the house for the afternoon, Addyson and I took a nice little nap on the couch together! It was nice to snuggle with my baby! She is the best to snuggle with!

Justin got home and we did our evening routine. Fed addy, we ate, then I gave her a bath, changed her, fed her again and then put her in her CRIB! yes that is right, we are trying her crib for the first night ever! She takes naps usually or plays in there but hasn't been in it for bed. So far so good but its going to be strange not having her in the same room as us. I won't be packing up her bassinett just yet though!!! She is such a sweet little baby and I think her tummy issues are really starting to resolve. She isn't spitting up as much lately either! I think I might call the dr's office either next week or the following and see if we can try oatmeal. She is a hungry baby! I feed her at 715-730 am every morning and then head out to my dad's. She fusses when alicia gets her out of her carseat ( I make sure not to pick her up when I am going to be leaving) and alicia says she ends up feeding her again a little after I leave! that is about 13-14 ounces within an hour! That is a lot! So I think she might be ready to try something. She also has been on rice since she was a month old. Now grant it, it was Enfamil AR and the rice is already broken down in that blend but still! Its rice!

Well time to clean up a bit and then head to bed. Addyson and I are heading to corry tomorrow to help set things up for the wedding and then justin will meet us there when he is done with work. The actual rehearsal doesn't start until 630 pm. Looks like we will have nice weather too for their outdoor wedding!!

Love
Jamie lynne

No comments: