mmmm I love wegman's mango pop! it's sooo yummy! One day when Justin and I were shopping he suggested getting it. I'm glad we did! Its different from what we always get. Very summery!
The prune juice continues to work wonders on Miss Addyson! She is back to her 'norm' and I couldn't be happier ! Instead of doing 4 ounces total, I made a 2 ounce bottle with 1 ounce of water and prune juice. She doesn't need all that juice in a day especially at her age but I will give her some every day and then cut back. It might be something I give her periodically since there is rice cereal in her formula.
We all went to hallmark this afternoon to get the remainder of our father's day cards. Addyson and I got Justin's the other day at the mall so he wouldn't see what we got him! After we left hallmark Addyson and I went to get my dad a present. We then picked up dinner from little tokyos and headed home. We got some chores done around here and Addyson actually fell asleep in her swing! Just for a little bit which was perfect while we cleaned! I was getting ready to go tanning and she was starting to get up but Justin played with her! When I got home I fed her and then gave her a bath. I got Aveeno's free and clear body wash. It's very creamy and hopefully help heal her little bumps on her legs and on her tummy. I hope its just because its been so warm out and that she doesn't have my sensitive skin.
Well Addy is sleeping and we are watching tropic thunder! Have a good night!
love
jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment