Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My first day back went bery well! she went to my nana huntley's house and had help from a couple of my cousins. She played and slept most of the time! Since she gets up two hours early she has been taking better naps and goes to bed earlier now! I like that and sometimes I don't! When I get out of work later then I won't have as much time with her but I know she is tired and needs her sleep. She was at my dads place today with my younger sister alicia. She was a little upset in the morning but then settled down, ate, played, and slept!

It felt good to go back in a way! I really feel like I am balancing it all pretty well. When she goes to bed I pack my lunch and make all her bottles for the next day. I catch up on some house work but that does get a little ahead of us at times. Laundry is more important these days!

Addyson turned 3 months on tuesday too! She is becoming a very big girl! She is finally in most of her 0-3 clothes and her biggger socks too. I buy her gerber white onesies and she has almost outgrown those. they are 3-6 months but gerber runs small. This weekend we might get some white onesies by carter in the 3 month. When they get older, carter seems to fit true to their actual size. Plus the carter onesies that she has now or outfits fit her really well with some room still. Carters next size is 6 months so they tend to wear 3 months for awhile.

I did weigh her today and she is roughly 13 pounds and 24 inches!! She has been getting lots of chew on her legs too!

Well looks like its time to put her down for the night!

love
jamie lynne

No comments: