Thursday, June 18, 2009





Someone was tired after we sat at the pool watching the kids play!







Today we went shopping for father's day and had a girls day at the mall! She was good and got a little cranky near the end. We had one more stop to make so I fed her half of her bottle in the car then we went to the store. I had to pick up some prune juice to help her with her pooping issue. I called her pedi today about it and they told me to mix 2 ounces of prune juice with 2 ounces of water. She isn't completely backed up yet but its been difficult for her to go to the bathroom but is still able to get something out. I am used to something completely different in her diaper! She wasn't crying out in pain or anything but I knew it would eventually get that way so that is why I called!
I fed her the rest of her bottle when we got home and then gave her some prunce juice/water in a bottle with a slow flow nipple. She is on medium flow now and I didn't want her chugging the juice! lol. She did really well with it and it actually worked pretty fast. So after each feeding I just gave her some of the mixture to help hydrate her. She got some more out before she went to bed. It was more of her normal. Still a little sticky but not like hard clay. So I think its on its way! They told us to do this for a week. up to four ounces a day.
The little pork chop is also doing well in size 2 diapers! We use these at night since the size 1's were leaking all over her tummy after a nights sleep. The bigger diapers sit higher on her tummy and she doesn't wake up wet. we like this!
Well time to go to sleep now!
Good night
Love
Jamie Lynne


No comments: