Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok I am at a loss.....she spit up like crazy today with this new formula and wasn't all that happy about it. It made her just as fussy. So her night time bottle I did the enfamil A.R. and she barely spit up. I then gave her some mylicon drops and she was fine. She fussed for 10 minutes but it was her normal for bedtime. Its her cry to let us know, okay I am ready for bed!

So I gave it a shot and I am just going to do what her Dr. says for now and if things don't work with the drops then I will call them back! I don't like all the spit up on the nestle formula or any other than enfamil a.r. I don't want her to get dehydrated and she is really starting to grow and gain weight. I would hate to cause her to not thrive.

So all that gloating for nothing! LOL Oh well. The joys of being a first time parent. Its not uncommon for parents to switch formulas a bunch of times either. We just want to find what works best for our little ones!

Anyways we had a pretty busy day around here today. I got 3 loads of laundry done and a bunch of cleaning downstairs. I did the upstairs the other day really good. Got my car cleaned out, just needs vacuumed, and got dinner done while justin played with addy. We then had tubby time and got ready for her night time feeding. She went to her bassinett around 10 pm, I gave myself a mani and a pedi and played on the computer. Tomorrow we are going to the zoo so I need to get my butt to bed! I need to get up and completely ready before I get Addyson up. We have to be to the zoo by 930am! yikes! Addy and I usually sleep till 930 or later!!! Lucky, I know!

Good night
love
jamie lynne

No comments: