Monday, June 22, 2009

My little girl rolled herself over from her belly to her back today! I put her in her crib this afternoon on her tummy to see if she would go to sleep and she kept pushing herself up. She has always lifted her head and pushed herself up but this time she rolled herself onto her back! The look on her face was priceless and no I didn't get a pic of this :( My camera was in my purse. I tried to see if she would do it again but she wouldn't.

We practiced again this evening but I had to help her each time. Practice makes perfect! She is well on her way ! When she was laying there I couldn't believe how much she has grown in 3 months. Its very bittersweet for us. I go back to work tomorrow. Just tues/wed/thurs 830-1230 and my family is going to watch her. Next week is a little different though. My younger sister is going to watch her mon and fridays from 430-630 and then tues/wed/thurs she will be at the learning center. I know I have to work and I know she is in good hands. I toured the center awhile back and the director is very nice. Two coworkers send their children there and the one had her son there since he was 8 weeks old.

In other news: My sister got ENGAGED over the weekend! I am very excited for her and Dan! The ring is beautiful and they plan on getting married next spring/early summer! Lots of fun planning to do but I don't mind ! I love weddings!!!!

Time to go lay in bed for my big day back! After work tomorrow I am going to get my bridesmaid dress for ryan and kristies wedding this weekend! very exciting!!!

love
jamie lynne

No comments: