This is a video of Addyson's latest discovery...her hands. She has sucked on them here and there for awhile but always prefers her binky. But lately she entertains herself by sucking on her hands! I did help her a little while I was taping it though. She sat in her chair for about 20 minutes before needing some new scenery!
Addyson loves it when we make silly noises and we know this because she smiles in response! She is so sweet :)
Addyson's latest: trying to laugh! Not giggling but a sweet ha-ha or he-he followed by a smile. I got her up after I got ready for the day and I had her on her changing station when I heard a different sound come from her. It was so sweet and I was so excited. She would do it, smile and then I would say yeah or laugh back. She did this over and over again! We got ready, she ate and then we went to wegman's and then sams club. She was really good and we came home to eat some lunch. She laughed again and was cooing a lot :)
Well now that she is napping I am going to prep dinner!
love
jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment