Tonight we went down to Sara's Ice cream and got some dinner with Jerry. I ordered a hot dog and got it all fixed up with ketchup and onion. Sat down and ate a couple bites and asked Jerry if his hot dog tasted spicey. He said no and that maybe it was the onion. I didn't agree because no onion is that hot! I took another bite and then opened up the bun to look at it. It then dawned on me that I didn't put ketchup on it, I put hot sauce on it! YUCK! good thing I had a coupon and got another hot dog for free.(no I wasn't planning on eating both but it was free) We laughed so hard about it! The sad thing though was another lady was grabbing at the container when I was and I let her go first. She questioned if it was ketchup and I said yeah I think so! So they had hot sauce too!
After we ate, we went over to waldemeer to get funnel cakes and to maybe ride the new roller coaster. Jerry hadn't been on it so I said I would ride with him. I knew Alicia and our cousin Madison was there all day, so I texted her to see if they were still there. They were so we walked around with them until my aunt came to pick them up. Alicia, Madison, Jerry and I went to ride the coaster while justin and aunt lori stayed with Addy. The view of the lake from up there is so breath taking....speaking of breath taking....oh my that coaster is fast! It was fun though!
Addyson was getting a little cranky so we decided to skip the funnel cake and head home. We decided to stop at dairy queen instead. I changed her diaper in the car and then we headed out. Jerry fed her a little of her bottle and she rested just enough for us to get ice cream and to get home. Justin fed her the rest of her bottle and then I gave her a tubby. We listened to a couple songs in her room and then we came downstairs. I held her a little and then put her to bed.
It was nice to get out on a friday night! Tomorrow I have a bachelorette party for the wedding we are in. The girls are going to dinner and then bowling. Should be fun! Although I do love having movie and couch time with Addy and Justin! Hopefully I won't be out to late but I know she will be sleeping by the time I get home.
Have a good night!
love
jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment