Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Addyson finally CUT HER FIRST TOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's on the bottom right and its just through the gum! I picked her up early today because we were meeting my nana h and family for her birthday dinner; and her old teacher mentioned that her tooth poked through! I tried to look when we were there but she always sticks her tongue out! So I washed my hands and I felt for it! It was there and I did see it later when we got home!

I can't believe that she is almost 9 months and now she has a tooth! Our baby is growing up so much! It's bittersweet but I absolutely love watching her grow and learn new things everyday!

She did really well at the resturant too! Justin fed her some puffs and her dinner but once she saw us eating she kept pulling on justin's sleeve indicating that she wanted his food! It was so cute! He gave her some of his chicken. She loved it.of course!

2 more days and then the weekend! It can't come fast enough! We have so much to do too. We need to finish Justin's shopping, I have secret santa and gifts for my clients, then we have to wrap, get a package ready and then clean! I hope we can get things done in a timely fashion because I hate wasting weekends to cleaning and running. I love just staying home and playing with Addyson!

Well off to bed! I've been fighting some kind of cold for a few days now. I hope it goes away soon!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: