Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Today I took a personal day! Addyson has a flu shot booster clinic today and it was scheduled at 130 today so I decided it would be the perfect time to take a day with her! I did have to schedule an appointment with her dr. for 1130 though to make sure her ear infection has cleared up. She is still acting like it's bothering her. I am hoping they will give her the booster when we go in to see the dr. I really don't want to go back later!

She had a good nights rest last night and we all got to sleep in! Justin presented at Gannon University last night so it was just me and Addy girl! We did good and she went to sleep like a champ! Bedtime has been touchy lately with not feeling well but she was a great girl for me! She is happily playing on the floor while we get ready for the day!

Its soooo windy here and awhile ago it was raining but now the sun is coming out. I hope it stays that way for awhile because I have to go out with her. She hates rain and the wind. She just doesn't get it yet! I am hoping to get my cookie cut outs done today too! I got sprinkles and stuff to ice them with!

Love
Jamie Lynne

No comments: