Tonight Extreme Makeover Home Edition was the one they filmed in Erie! It was so interesting watching something that took place in my hometown! Clara Ward was the women who got nominated and Maleno Builders donated all their time and resources for her. She takes in so many children in her neighborhood. She feeds them, gives them toys, offers them a safe place to play and now she has more resources than ever to help them all! The Makeover team toured some of the other homes near Clara's and met some of the children that she helps. They redid some bedrooms of other children too! It was really amazing to see how the team not only built a new home/care center for one women but also some rooms of children that were less fortunate and that didn't have much. It was a very touching story and I'm proud that they were here and that our town came together the way they did!
Today Addyson and I stayed home all day and Justin ran up to Sam's club to get some food and other things that we needed. I got most of my gifts wrapped with the help of Addyson of course! She made quite the mess but she was happily playing so I was just fine with it! We made a nice dinner and watched the makeover on tv.
Addy fought bedtime a little tonight so we think she is trying to change her time on us! She's gotten really fussy when we try to lay her down thinking she is ready for bed. We usually try for a little bit, patting her back and rubbing it while in her crib but we get her out and she is up! About 915 is when she fell asleep. I will try my hardest to wait tomorrow just to see what she does!
Well time for a new work week! Better get my butt to bed!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment