Friday, December 18, 2009

Today Santa came to visit Addyson at her school and she did great! I was able to sneak away from work to be there for her big visit!! When they first put her on his lap she just looked at him! Like "hey who are you!?" After her time with Santa we passed out the teacher's cookies and gave her two main teacher's their gift cards.
I then played with her and the other babies for about 10 minutes and then headed out. She did good with me leaving too. I was worried that she was going to get upset when I left since she has been starting this phase with me. I said bye and that I loved her. She did great! I picked her up later and they said she had a good day expect for the couple of blowouts she had in her diapers! Teething has really taken a toll on her diaper situation! She went through 2 changes of clothes while she was there! Her new tooth has come up a little more today too! She might cut her other bottom tooth soon too!
Well we have a busy weekend ahead of us! We need to finish up some shopping, I have a hair appointment, and we need to finish wrapping and cleaning for next week!
Love,
Jamie Lynne

No comments: