Here are some pics I took when Addyson was playing while I was wrapping! She kept backing herself into the tree and couldn't figure out how to get out!
You can see the frustration starting as she tried to sit up and realized that the tree was in her way!
Opening her first Christmas present from her Great Grandma and Grandpa Blaine! She seems like a pro to me!

Finally, Justin and I worked together last night to finish up all of our wrapping! Feels good to be done! We went to the mall yesturday and it actually wasn't too bad. We would go into a store together, pick something out, and then I would wait in line while her took Addyson out of the store in her stroller. Strollers are too bulky to wait in some of those stores! Especially with all those crowds!
Finally, Justin and I worked together last night to finish up all of our wrapping! Feels good to be done! We went to the mall yesturday and it actually wasn't too bad. We would go into a store together, pick something out, and then I would wait in line while her took Addyson out of the store in her stroller. Strollers are too bulky to wait in some of those stores! Especially with all those crowds!
No comments:
Post a Comment