Saturday, December 5, 2009

Today we got our first snowfall! Luckily it didn't pick up until after Justin, Addy and I got back from the grocery store! Once we got home Addy played and I cleaned for a bit then she went down for a nap. we then got dinner prepped and ready. Made dinner and just relaxed all evening! It was so nice not going anywhere considering all the stuff we did last weekend! Don't get me wrong, I love doing things and being with family, but its also so nice to be home with just my family!

I went through some picture frames and put some new pictures in them and rearranged them. I hung addyson's picture frame that everyone signed at my baby shower in her room tonight too, after adding a picture of her in it. I also put her thanksgiving cards in her memory box and picked up her room a bit. Srubbed the bathroom really good and justin put all the groceries away and took out the trash!

Once addyson went to bed, I had a glass of wine and just vegged out on the couch. I love the evenings around here with the tree light up! It's so relaxing!

Going to wrap presents tomorrow, do some laundry, and make cookie dough to freeze for cut outs!

Love,
Jamie Lynne

No comments: