Friday, December 11, 2009

Made a perrogi for Addyson's dinner tonight and it was a big success! Not that I thought she wouldn't like it! The girl eats anything ! I also served it with some squash!

We got a lot of snow over night but didn't have a delay. But it turned out to be a good day and came home, helped make dinner, played with Addy then baked cookies. I finally got cookie cutters and did them up with some royal icing! I am sending little gift bags to daycare next week with gift cards for her teachers. I decorated them all and put them in the freezer until the end of next week when Santa comes to her room at school! The gift bags that I got are really cute! They have snowmen all over them and they are clear bags!

Well not much to report! I hope everyone has a great weekend and stay warm!

Love
Jamie lynne

No comments: