Addyson's Dr's appointment went really well! She weighs 19 pounds 9 ounces now! Not sure if I posted her weight from urgent care or not but it wasn't right! she isn't at 21-22 pounds like we thought! They were able to give us her booster's at that appointment which I was really happy about! She of course cried but was fine by the time I was done getting her dressed. Her Dr. checked her ears and said they both looked great and that the one had some wax getting ready to come out so she got her little tool and scooped it out. She fussed at that for a second! I was happy that her ear infection cleared up. So her Dr. checked her gums since she is playing with her ear. She said that sometimes they will do that when they are teething. She didn't feel anything(which I could have told her that myself) but you can see her teeth up in her gums. They are there but taking their time! The longer it takes the healthier their teeth are. Plus she eats chunky foods just fine without them!
We then went to target and babies r us. I got Addyson one of her Christmas presents since it was on sale and I had a coupon. Its the fischer price musical table. I ended up getting it for 30 dollars versus 42.99! I then get home to find us without power! grrrr! I put addy down for her nap and then justin got home with our lunch. He wasnt very happy either! I picked up around here, stuffed our Christmas card envelopes, and got Addyson up from her nap. We played but then it started getting darker and colder! We fed her and then headed for the mall to eat and walk around.
When we were on our way to the mall we saw penelec working so that was a relief! We ate and walked around for a bit. Justin called our home number and our machine came on! That meant our power was back on!! We en to childrens place and got Addyson the $5 rugby sweater and then left.
We had a pretty laid back evening. We picked up some things around here while addy jumped in her play gym! She has been going nuts in that thing! I fed her a bottle and she fell asleep while I held her! She was a tired baby!
Well we are supposed to get some snow tonight so I better get to bed so I can get up early enough! Friday can't come soon enough!
Love
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment