Tuesday, February 26, 2008

first day back to work......

So yesturday was my first day back to work since everything happened last week. I think overall I did really good and got through it with only one tear shed. I go to Grandview elementary now for my one client and the teacher really didn't know anything. She just thought that I wasn't feeling well last week. So of course I had to say the words that I dreaded to say at all that day and she felt terrible. She asked if she could hug me and I said yes but that is when I got a little teary-eyed. She put a really positive spin on the whole thing and made me feel better in no time. That's what kindergarten teachers do best! Everyone at the center we really nice to be and really didn't say much about it. I talked to some people a little more about it but that was because they had gone through the same thing before. My evening shift went well and I even left a little early just because I was so tired. My energy is better but emotionally I am spent.

Physically today is a really good day for me. I really haven't had any more pains in my abdomen but I am getting headaches. I am told this is from my hormones dropping since I still have the hormones I built up from being pregnant. Justin is doing much better now as well. He is just concerned more with me and how I am dealing with everything. I have noticed that I have gotten a little clingy with him but I think its because I don't like to be alone right now and I am hanging onto any comfort that I can get! Being at work has really helped keep my mind busy and just getting back into my old routine. Justin noticed that helped him too when he went back over the weekend.

Today is justins birthday too! 30! we went to dinner with a few of our friends and then some of them came over afterwards to talk and hang out. It was a nice night even thought the weather is terrible here today. We had sunny days since last thursday and today was the gloomiest day. Bummer but it was still a good day!!

okay time for bed. love jamie

No comments: