Friday, February 22, 2008

Today

Today is a better day for us. Last night was a little rough after I woke up from a 3 hour nap. We layed on the couch most of the night and watched a movie. I opened some stuff up from the hospital and looked over some things. In the envelope they had a nice keepsake for us to remember our baby by. A little blanket. Its a nice tangible item to hold on to but it did make us cry. That's when justin layed his head and hand on my stomach and started to cry. Then I cried. We ended up going to bed at like 2 AM. Tossed and turned a little but I was out again! I look like someone beat me up. Ick. This morning I had to wake up a little early to call work and my clients parents. That hit an emotion but everyone was so caring and understanding. We then of course were up and justin got in the shower. Later I realized that I really wanted a big breakfast and some COFFEE! I forced myself in the shower and yuck I smelled like hospital. I took it easy and didn't rush myself. Couple of people called me while getting ready and then we were out the door. We went to perkins and of course there were newborns and little ones everywhere but I did really well with it. There was this one little boy in a highchair that couldn't stop starring at justin. It was really cute. He said he wants a baby tomorrow! I said hunny we have to wait awhile and that we will be even more ready for the next one. He agreed.

Breakfast was great but it was time to get home. We had one more stop and then we would be home for the rest of the day.

Justin has been so great to me and I knew he would be but he trully is an amazing man. I love how he takes care of me, I love how he holds me, I love how he shows his emotions, and I love how he comforts me. We will get through this. We have survived so much before and we will survive this. We have eachother and we have Faith. Prayer has really helped me get through this and He has made me stronger.

we love everyone and thank you all for your kind words!

love
jamie

No comments: