Monday, February 11, 2008

mood swings

So apparently this week I am experiencing some mood swings! I really don't like it either. One minute I'm grouchy and one minute I am perfectly happy. And who is the one person that is dealing with it the most.....you named it......justin. He understands though and has actually been really nice about it even though I deserve to be yelled at back! I know if he talked to me like the way I am talking to him, I would call him on it in a heartbeat! LOL. Oh well the joys of being pregnant! Anyways I was happy to have one of my cravings from this weekend, for dinner tonight. We made breakfast! Justin helped me make it and he helped with the dishes. Now I am just relaxing and waiting for Notes from the under belly to start and then bed time for me!

night night
jamie

No comments: