Thursday, February 14, 2008

when it rains it pours!

So two of my clients are sick this week and has left me with hardly any hours this week. big bummer. I did get some training in though, so that helped me out! I am just grateful that I have been really smart with my money lately and saving my butt off! I am trying to save up for when I am on maternity leave and at least 2 months savings for daycare, since my first paycheck back will most likely come at an inconvenient time! So this morning I plan on organizing the linen closet and going through some of my desk stuff. I redid our mailing system last night just because I won't be able to use our 'office' space for that much longer! I got rid of all kinds of junk mail and old magazines too. I felt pretty good about that last night!

on a lighter note, it is valentines day, and its our first one as husband and wife! It was so exciting going to that section of the cards at hallmark the other day! lol. Also its a bright and sunshiney day today as well! I love how sunlight fills up our townhouse! I don't know if we really are planning anything for tonight, maybe dinner? I know I do have the sniffles and justin was feeling something too. everyone in this town is sick! Hopefully we both don't get it to terribly! We've been taking our vitamins and eating pretty healthy so I hope that works to our advantage! Okay time to go eat a little snack, hungry already!

No comments: