Thursday, February 7, 2008

Our First Appointment!

Today was our first prenatal visit! This morning they had me come in to follow up with the babies heartbeat from a couple of weeks ago. Everything is perfect! It went from 101 to 167!! The baby is measuring at 7.7 mm. She said about 1.5 cm. Just an ity bity thing! I could see the heart flickering away as soon as peanut showed up on the screen. Since they scheduled this sono out of the blue, Justin wasn't able to make it bc of his meeting this morning, which really upset me. Not his fault, the ob's office! So I made sure they gave me some copies of the sonogram. Here is peanuts debut! Not the best quality..sorry!




Justin was really excited to see the pictures! Anyways our appointment was later on in the day and we saw the nurse. She went over all the basics and told me what I can eat and cannot eat and all that good stuff! We then saw my Dr. and she told us what to expect throughout the pregnancy and what the other appointments will be like. Justin asked some questions and was very involved which I loved! I then headed for lab work and then we were done. Our next appointment is in 4 weeks and the expected due date is September 12, 2008!
We are in love with this baby already. Justin wants it here now! lol. Not yet babe!


Oh yeah, just so you know, you can leave comments on here too!

jamie

No comments: