Saturday, February 23, 2008

Justins at work

Today justin went back to work and it was a little hard for me at first because I really haven't been alone since everything happened. But I knew that I would see my mom for lunch along with a couple of our closest friends. So I was really only alone for a couple of hours this morning before my mom got here while I finished getting ready. Justin did call to check on me around 930 this morning. I asked him how he was doing at work and he said that everyone is being really nice. He also said that being at work is helping him keep his mind off what happened and I understand that completely! He told me that he will have his phone on and that I can call if I need him or to come in to work if I had to. But I plan on being with mom most of the afternoon and get justin some things for his birthday which is tuesday! The big 30!

So mom is here now and she bought me a really nice butterfly necklace as a reminder of our precious baby that went to heaven. Something justin and I can look at and cherish. It's really pretty and its just what I needed! Yesturday we got flowers from my sister and they are really beautiful too! We have been getting such nice phone calls and emails from everyone. We thank you all so much for your support! Okay time to head out into the real world. I will keep you posted!

love
jamie

No comments: