Good morning! I hope everyone had a nice weekend and was able to stay warm, I know I tried! Friday night Justin and I cleaned up around here so I could enjoy the weekend for once! lol. Went to bed pretty early; story of my life! Then saturday justin had to work in the morning, no suprise there, and I got up and ready. Met up with mom to do some quick morning errands and lunch. We ended up at sams club where I got some much needed things! FYI if you like vitamin water, a case of 20 is only like 16 bucks there, that's less than a dollar a bottle! Okay then mom went home and I headed to wegmans to get my sunday shopping out of the way because the weather was supposed to be bad then. Then finally I head home. Thank goodness for the rotisserie chicken from sams club because I didn't feel like cooking! Saturday night we just hung out around here.
Sunday was a very cold day, windy, snowy, blowy, crappy! I did need to get gas and then I went to hallmark. By then justin called me to see if I wanted to go to lunch and to come up to work when I was done. When I got up to his work I was hounded at the door with congratulations! People at justin's work just found out last week so they are pretty excited! After lunch I went home to get nice and warm and to do absolutely nothing! I put a roast in and let it slow cook all day. I am sad that I have to go back to work tomorrow but I need to make some money!
Hope everyone has a good monday!
love
jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment