Addyson has been sleeping through the whole night in her own bed the since the middle of this week! She usually stirs a little around 5 am but not lately! I am so proud of her! She is doing pretty good still on this new formula so I am hopeful that it was an acid reflux issue and not a milk protein allergy! She reall has been smiling a lot lately too! She doesn't really know what to do with it when she starts but its so cute! She starts to smile and then opens her mouth all the way! Awhile back I got her some barnyard friends that hang from her car seat. There is a cow, a pig and a red chicken/rooster. She loves the rooster! she starrs at it all the time! When justin or I hold her in the kitchen she finds the roosters in there too! She really likes the 3 rooster plates I have hanging to. The really catch her eye! She has been doing that a lot too....finding something interesting and starring at it.
We have been practing laying her on her side and seeing if she will roll onto her back. She got it once yesturday! She loves laying on her tummy but when it comes to actual tummy time she cries or is just lazy! I put her on her forearms and see if she will lift herself up and she does once and then cries. If she has her pacifier in her mouth sometimes I take it out so she will peck for it and work her neck and back muscles!! On the other hand when I hold her over my shoulder she has excellent head control and loves to look around!
Okay time to get going. We are going to try and have an early dinner tonight! I am making stuffed chicken breast! yum!
jamie lynne
1 comment:
I am so glad to hear that Addy is sleeping thru the night for you!! It is nice to hear that she is doing better, it really breaks your heart when they are in pain and you can't pinpoint it! I would love to meet her sometime, maybe we can do lunch and a walk or something! Take care!
Jenn and Lilly
Post a Comment