I am up and ready and the baby is still sleeping!!! (9am) She sleeps so well at night and from what our dr. said, her sleep habits should be established by now! wahoo!!! I know it could change, especially if something is wrong, ex. shots, teeth, tummy issue.......etc.... but I will take it as long as possible!! So I will get her bottle ready and then wake her up for the day and then we have to go to the barber center to pick up my old pay stubs. I am applying for the community care program through our hospital where she was born. They can pay 100% of the bill and even if we are married we can go by one income which is very nice!! Then we are going to find me some bridemaid shoes for a wedding justin and I are in this coming june. Hopefully we will be home by lunch time because we have to finish working on our highmark application. Right now we have a cobra plan since justin switched employers and I was pregnant at the time. I had a pre-existing condition and we couldn't apply for highmark until after my post op date. We kept our old insurance for may so I could get some of my dental work taken care of but my goodness is that plan expensive. Poor justin! Our new plan will be more than half of what he is paying right now for the three of us!
I also have been doing really good at using my wii fit everyday and if I don't we go for long walks ! Before bedtime I usually do a good ab workout on my own too! I am determined to get rid of this tummy flab! LOL The wii fit has a good running exercise and a step exercise. They really do get you going and the more you do the more you unlock, thus making things more difficult and more likely to burn calories better!
Well time to get going! I hope you readers out there appreciate how hard I have been working on updating my blog and the new page! Going to enjoy this beautiful and warm day!!
Jamie Lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment