Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here is a video of Addyson laying under her play gym! She loves it in the morning while I get ready!!

I lost a pound!!!! wahoo!! I weight myself everyday on wii fit and I have been fluctuating lately but I have implemented the 30 day shred and I lost a pound in two days!! I am so happy! Hopefully that means fat is being burned from my tummy! LOL I can't say that I wasn't loosing before because I wasn't weighing myself everyday at the same time. Your weight is different throughout the day so I have been making sure I am doing that every morning. Seeing that graph going down is a really nice thing!!

Today Addyson has her shots. Apparently the other appointment got cancelled when we switched formula the last time. I thought we were going to the dr. two days in a row which was fine but I wish they would have mentioned that to me when I was in the office that one day. Oh well. So today is the day :(

jamie lynne

No comments: