Today Addyson and I went for a walk! The rain cleared out early and the sun was shining so I thought it would be good for the both of us! She loves the fresh air and the sounds of the birds, plus I talk to her the whole time too! We walked for a good 20 mintues and she fell asleep right before we got home. I then went to target while she stayed with justin. We tried using her number 1 diapers but they are a little too big. So I got some newborn diapers, formula, infant tylenol(for shots next week), and a bin to start putting away her newborn clothes:( Her 0-3 month clothes are a little big like her pants but she still wears her newborn ones. She outgrew all f her newborn sleepers due to her being so long now! Actually she really doesnt sleep well in sleepers because her feet get trapped up inbetween the legs! So we really like the feetless sleepers but they are hard to find. Lately she sleeps in her white onesie, leggings and a pair off socks. if its really chilly at night I put her in a full sleeper but its been toasty upstairs!
Well gotta pay attention to grey's anatomy!!
Jamie lynne
No comments:
Post a Comment