Friday, May 1, 2009

Yesturday Addyson was so fussy. Everytime she would try to nap she would either have a poopy diaper or she was gassy and it would wake her up about 45 minutes after she fell asleep. She was so overly tired that she was fighting it. She finally slept for 2 hours before our dinner time. She at a couple ounces then went back to sleep. I ran to target and when I got home Justin was feeding her the rest of her bottle which was about 1.5 ounces. She burped and was fine then she got fussy again. Checked her diaper and she needed changed. Still fussy. Tried burping her some more and tried her favorite position for of she had a belly ache. Still fussy. So we gave her a little more formula. She stopped crying. But that was short lived. She cried pretty badly for awhile. I did tummy masages and she passed some gas and spit up a little. At least she was getting it out! Justin took her for a little bit and she was inconsolable. So at that point I said lets try putting her in her tub and let the warm water relax her. Finally she was quiet andd happy! She was able to get a lot of gas out and when she got out she pooped a little. Now she did have her usual bowel movements during the day so I think she just ate too much in a short amount of time. She did eat a little before bed but there was plenty of time in between and she was fine. We slept from 11-10! We were tired! She woke up a little when justin got up for work but she went back to sleep.

This morning she is doing much better too. She was very happy after her morning feed and we read some books. Now she is resting! Better get in the shower!

No comments: