Friday, May 29, 2009

This evening we went to Ribfest! We had some very yummy ribs and Miss Addyson did pretty well considering she has been have a couple fussy days lately. She usually has her witching hour around 8 pm but the lately she has been starting after her afternoon nap, around 2-3 pm. She will have a big feeding, digest, play and just when I think she might go back down she is extremely fussy. I wait it out a little and then try 2 more ounces! She does eat it and doesn't have any issues so I think she just might be going through a growth spurt. I know 3 month old babies look more chewy than 2 month olds so she very well could be packing on the pounds to get up there! We also found the bottles that are the same brand as her binkies and they have a medium flow nipple. She is actually doing very well on them and spitting up less. It seems that she isn't working as hard to get her food so it goes down with less air! We like this and feedings are a little shorter than they used to be. But with her reflux issues we still have to take breaks and keep her elevated a good 15-20 minutes after a feeding. I usually play with her anyways!

Tomorrow is our bowling banquet and it looks like we will have to take her with us. We didn't get a sitter, well we really didn't even try, but with the both of us there she should be okay. We will make sure to feed her right before we go so hopefully she will sleep! Well time to get going!

Jamie Lynne

No comments: