Monday, May 18, 2009

Addyson and I went to DSW shoes today so I could get shoes for Ryan and Kristy's wedding. (the wedding we are in) I have my fitting next week and even though they are tea length dresses, I still wanted my shoes to see how well they go with it. We then went to kohls to find some new capris/bottoms for me and I got some new tops too. nothing too fancy but I dont like the way my old stuff fits but now that i have bottoms that fit me, things dont look so bad! I am still working on my wii fit and we go for walks. I did get new sneakers today too so I can start running while I push the stroller. I had a coupon for DSW. 20 dollars off a purchase of 50 or more. my old sneakers are a litlle too small plus my new ones are k swiss and they are white. so they will look nice with summer outfits for work! Oh if anyone shops at DSW you should sign up for their rewards program. You get a special coupon for your birthday and coupons throughout the year. They also started sending free points in the mail too so you can accumulate more coupons!
Addy world:

Look at me smiling! Well part of it anyways! They are so quick and my camera isnt fast enough!!!

She has been sitting in her bumbo seat for about 10 minutes at a time. She looks like such a big girl I cant stand it!!

She is slowly getting closer to eating 5 oz a feeding and the spit up is getting under control! She loves looking around the house and starring at the living room curtain rod and curtains!


I also find that when she has a fussy hour in the evening which she usually does(getting better) taking her outside wrapped in a blanket, instantly calms her down! She loves being out there and when I hold her upright she can really look around.

She always is sticking out her tongue too! Its the funniest thing! Ive read that at this age they really use this sense to figure out their new world. She also tries tasting our clothes! This will move on to putting things in her mouth when she gets older! See how it all links together!




I had to buy her new binks today too because she has overworked her favorites! Her favorite brand is MAM. Its the first binky she had when she was in the hospital and we have tried the other ones but they just dont do it for her! I had the avent one with me today and she was a little fussy. She wouldnt take the binky so ended up walking around dsw holding her and pushing the stroller with my other hand! Since I had a return to do at target I decided to get her the MAM binky. Of course she was fiussy(fed and dry by the way) so I opened the package and she took it without a fight and was good the whole time at kohls!

Okay this is getting long! Good night! This is Addy last night 5/17/09 yawning! talk about perfect timing!



Jamie lynne


No comments: